- 1/2 cup toasted sunflower seeds
- 2 Tablespoons nutritional yeast
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 large zucchini, peels and ends trimmed
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- Process the sunflower seeds, yeast, and salt and pepper in your food processor until seeds are the consistency of crumbs. Set aside.
- With a mandoline or vegetable peeler, shred zucchini into thin strands, arranging one shredded zucchini on each plate.
- Top each plate with 1/4 cup of the marinara sauce and 2-3 Tablespoons of sunflower seed mixture. Serve!