- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/3 tsp pepper
- 2/3 cup milk 2% low fat
- 2/3 cup Creamy SunButter®
- 1 cup Kellogs Corn Flakes
- 8 (4 oz) skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 large eggs
- BBQ sauce, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Cut chicken into boneless, winge-size bites and coat with flour.
- In a bowl, beat eggs, salt pepper and SunButter®.
- Dip floured chicken into egg mixture, add milk.
- Crush corn flakes and roll chicken into crushed cereal.
- Place chicken onto greased baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes.
- Note: SunButter recommends increasing the sauce ingredients by 1.5x as much to ensure that the pieces are entirely coated.
Recipe from SunButter