- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 (16 oz.) can pureed pumpkin
- 1 1/2 cups oil
- 3 cups flour (we used Gluten-free Better Batter)
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 package chocolate chips (we used Enjoy life, allergen free)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs, sugar, pumpkin and oil until smooth.
- Add in dry ingredients and mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Lightly spray the muffin tins with oil. Fill each muffin spot 1/2 - 3/4 full.
- Bake 16-20 minutes. Be careful - they burn quickly!
Recipe from Vegetarian Mamma, republished with permission. Thank you, Cindy!