- 2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 14 ounce sweet condensed milk, divided
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 ounces white confectioners coating or premium white chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp peppermint extract
- Green food coloring
- In a heavy saucepan over low heat, melt the chocolate chips with 1 cup condensed milk. Add the vanilla. Spread half of the chocolate mixture onto a 8 or 9 inch square pan lined with wax paper. Let it chill for 10 minutes or until it firms. Leave the remaining chocolate in room temperature, to prevent from hardening.
- In another heavy saucepan over low heat, melt the white confectioners coating with the remaining condensed milk. Add the peppermint extract and a few drops of food coloring.
- Spread the green layer onto the firm chocolate layer and let it chill for 10 minutes or until it firms.
- Finally, spread the remaining chocolate mixture onto the green layer and let it chill for 2 hours or until firm.
- Turn over the fudge onto a cutting board and peel off the paper. Cut the fudge into even squares and store the remaining in the refrigerator.
Source: All Recipes
Photo credit: JJ on Flickr