- 2 oranges skin removed and ½ each segment
- 1 apple peeled and cubed into ½ inch pieces
- 1 firm banana sliced into approximately ¼ inch rounds
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup English or Asian cucumber cubed into ¼ inch pieces
- 1 finely chopped green chili-optional
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- Approximately 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Approximately 1 tablespoon ginger juice
- 1/2 teaspoon roasted cumin seeds powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black salt-optional
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- In a large bowl combine fruits and cucumber with the green chili and cilantro. Toss and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix all the dressing ingredients together; making sure that the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Pour dressing over the fruits and serve.
Recipe from Manjula's Kitchen