- 1 1/4 lb potatoes, peeled and cut into large chunks
- 1 large lemon, zested and juiced
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/2 cup fresh basil
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup light mayo, or more to taste
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 2 stalks of celery, diced
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- In salted boiling water, cook the potatoes for about 20 minutes or until fully cooked. Drain the potatoes and set them aside.
- In a food processor, blend the lemon zest and juice, garlic, basil, mustard, mayo, salt, and pepper until smooth.
- Pour the dressing over the potatoes with the scallions and celery. Toss everything together gently and evenly.
- Serve immediately or allow the potato salad to cool in the refrigerator.
Source: Laura in the Kitchen
Photo credit: Andrea Nguyen on Flickr