- 1 avocado
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and spray a muffin tin with cooking spray or line it with liners.
- In a large bowl, mash the avocado. Mix in the oil and the sugar.
- Add flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt into the avocado mixture. Gently fold in the chocolate chips.
- Evenly divide the batter into the muffin tins. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted.
Source: The Emotional Baker
Photo credit: dawnnakaya on Flickr