- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 1/2 tbsp minced fresh ginger root
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp cashew butter
- 1 1/2 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp hot chile paste (optional)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 ounces Udon noodles
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped cashews
- Boil a large pot of water.
- Add noodles and cook until tender according to package directions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, combine chicken broth, ginger, soy sauce, cashew butter, honey, chili paste, and garlic in a small saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat until cashew butter melts and is heated through.
- Add noodles, and toss to coat.
- Garnish with green onions and whole cashews.
Note: The original recipe called for both peanut butter and peanuts. It has been edited to be peanut-free, and we sincerely apologize for the error.