- 2 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 tsp lemon extract
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 375 F and grease a cookie sheet.
- In a bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, and salt together.
- In another large bowl, cream the butter with sugar. Add and beat in the eggs and lemon extract then mix in the milk and flour mixture, alternating in three parts, starting with the milk. Gently, add and mix in the blueberries.
- In tablespoons, drop the batter onto the cookie sheet 1 1/2 inches apart.
- Bake the cookies for 12 to 15 minutes.
Source: All Recipes
Photo credit: Jessica Spengler on Flickr