- Nut Butter Substitute
- Nut-Free Bread
- Remove the crusts from two slices of bread.
- Overlap the two slices slightly and roll them flat with a rolling pin. The bread slices should be fairly well connected at the point of overlap.
- Spread a layer of your favorite nut butter substitute (however thick you’d like it) and cover the bread completely.
- Remove the peel from a medium-sized ripe banana. Lay the banana on one side of the bread and roll it up.
- Slice sushi sized pieces (about 1 inch thick) and arrange on a plate.
Recipe from the Swanky Chicks blog