- 2 cups gluten-free baking flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups mashed ripe bananas (4-5 medium bananas)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt until evenly distributed. In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, bananas, sugar, applesauce, oil and vanilla until smooth. Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients until moistened.
- Transfer to two 8x4 inch loaf pans thoroughly coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350° for 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to place on wire racks.
Source: Taste of Home