- 2-3 sweet potatoes
- 4 tbsp minced rosemary
- Extra virgin olive oil (just a splash)
- A pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cut potatoes (with the skin on for extra nutrients) into 1/4 inch wide pieces.
- Toss sliced potatoes with minced rosemary, olive oil, and sea salt.
- Place in a single layer on a baking sheet and roast at 350 degrees until crispy and cooked (about 25 minutes).
- If your sweet potatoes are not crispy, place them under the broiler for a minute or two.
Recipe from Alexis Colantonio, Babble