- 4 bananas
- 3/4 cup raisins, plumped
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate bits
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Slice each banana lengthwise, leaving the peel on to keep the banana together.
- Sprinkle plumped raisins, chocolate bits, coconut, and salt between each banana, stuffing the mixture into the middle of each banana.
- Wrap each banana with a piece of foil, making sure to not wrap too tightly.
- Leave top loose so foil doesn’t touch ingredients inside of banana.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through. Remove foil: serve warm.