- 1 large avocado
- 1/2 cup hummus
- 1/2 cup slow-roasted tomatos
- 1 Tbsp hemp hearts
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- Slice the avocado in half length-wise and remove the seed. While still inside the skin, slice each avocado half into wedges, then use a fork to partially mash it.
- Spread 1/4 cup of hummus on each slice of bread, and add more if desired. Scoop each avocado half onto each slice of bread to create a new layer.
- Sprinkle sun-dried tomatos and hemp hearts on top, and use pepper and sea salt to season as desired. Serve immediately.
Source: Oh She Glows
Photo credit: CaliforniaAvocados on Flickr