- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- Preheat the oven to 425 F. Light oil a baking sheet or spray with with non stick spray.
- In a large bowl, mix the Panko and cheese. Season it with some salt and pepper and set it aside.
- In batches, cover the asparagus in flour, dip it into the eggs, and coat it in Panko mixture by pressing.
- Place the asparagus onto the baking sheet in a single layer. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until they are golden brown and crisp. Serve immediately.
Source: Damn Delicious
Photo credit: Drew Hubbard, Ben & Lisa Waters on Flickr