Over the last few decades, food allergy rates have increased significantly. Fortunately, parents can now reduce their infants’ risk of developing peanut and other food allergies, according to recent landmark studies on early and sustained allergen exposure. These studies showed up to an 80% reduction in food allergies by exposing infants to potentially allergenic foods early and often.
Research methods included the introduction of allergenic foods starting at 4-6 months of age and sustaining exposure on a regular basis for several months. However, many infants are not developmentally ready for solid foods at 4 months and are often picky eaters, making it difficult for parents to follow these study methods.
Ready, Set, Food! is a ground-breaking solution to this challenge, making the introduction of allergenic foods easy, safe, and affordable for all families. Their pre-measured daily packets can be added to breastmilk, formula, or food, allowing families to easily introduce allergenic foods to their baby on a regular basis starting at 4 months of age. The sequential and step-wise system gradually exposes infants to peanut, egg, and milk, which make up more than 80% of childhood food allergies.
“I tell every parent about Ready, Set, Food! at their baby’s 4 month visit," says Robert Hamilton, M.D., a respected pediatrician at Pacific Ocean Pediatrics, with decades of experience and famous for his viral phenomenon "How to Calm a Crying Baby". Ready, Set, Food! is mom-approved and pediatrician-recommended because it’s:
- Evidence-based - A guided, allergist-developed system based directly on the study dosing, which showed a 67-80% decrease in food allergies
- Gentle - The only sequential and step-wise approach that follows pediatric guidelines by starting with a low dose and gradually increasing to a higher maintenance dose
- All Natural - Contains only real, organic peanut, egg, and milk with no additives, preservatives, or added sugars
- Easy To Use - Simply add to breastmilk, formula, or food, making it easy to start allergen introduction as early as 4 months
- Recommended by Leading Experts - Recommended by over 100 pediatricians and allergists in their practices
Parents can now take proactive steps to reduce their infants’ risk of developing food allergies by up to 80%, according to the latest research. By removing the stress and guesswork, Ready, Set, Food! makes it easy for families to bring the results of this research home!
Learn more about Ready, Set, Food’s allergist-developed system and sign up for a convenient monthly subscription now to give your child the gift of food freedom!