want to find new allergist!

Posted on: Thu, 08/31/2000 - 4:16am
Kathy Spencer's picture
Joined: 08/17/2000 - 09:00

I would suggest that you contact the allergy/immunology department of the nearest teaching hospital, and ask if they have pediatric allergists on staff.

My son sees the doctors at Arkansas Children's Hospital. They are on staff as professors, and up to date on the latest research. In fact, they are doing research themselves.

Good luck!

Posted on: Thu, 08/31/2000 - 5:14am
anonymous's picture
Joined: 05/28/2009 - 16:42

I must agree to go to a teaching hospital as a first choice. I live over an hour from Children's Hospital of Philadelphia but luckily they have satellite offices closer to my house. The doctors at a teaching hospital know their stuff. It's less of a gamble and worth it even if you have to drive an hour.

Peanut Free Store

More Articles

There are many reasons why you may want to substitute almond flour for wheat flour in recipes. Of course, if you have a...

Are you looking for peanut-free candies as a special treat for a child with...

Do you have a child with peanut allergies and an upcoming birthday? Perhaps you'd like to bake a...

Do you have a sweet tooth and more specifically a chocolate craving? Those with peanut allergies must...

You already know that if you or your child has a peanut allergy you need to avoid peanut butter. Some...