Vaccines cause the development of food allergies: the latest evidence
Drs. Commins and Platts-Mills were the first to describe tick bites causing red meat allergy.[1?]
A case of a naturally injected allergen causing the development of allergy.
Vaccines of course are artificial injections of food allergens, causing the development of food allergies.[2?]
The same team above, now describes their findings regarding food allergy and vaccination.
Changes in IgE Levels Following One-Year Immunizations in Two Children with Food Allergy
Case 1 in the above study
“Case 1: At 8 months-old, her serum IgE values (in IU/mL) were total 61.4, peanut 13.6, almond 4.04, milk 3.84, egg 2.01, soy 1.6, and wheat 0.98, compared to total 44.1, peanut 11.2, almond 1.54, milk 2, egg 1.71, soy 1.62, and wheat 2.2 at 12 months-old. After the 12 month-old labs were drawn, she received the vaccines Prevnar13, hepatitis A, MMR, and Varicella. 3 weeks later, at 12.7 months-old, her IgE values were total 75.6, peanut 16.5, almond 2.18, milk 5.06, egg 3.4, soy 3.64, and wheat 3.75.”
The vaccines caused increases in peanut, almond, milk, egg, soy and wheat IgE.
Let's look at the food proteins contaminating the vaccines the patient received.[3?]
Prevnar 13 contains casamino acids (cow's milk derived) and soy peptone broth.
Polysorbate 80 from EMD Millipore may contain wheat proteins.
Polysorbate 80 is present in many vaccines including Prevnar 13.
"The following materials are used as raw material but are not present in the final product: Maize, Wheat
We point out that we do not perform any testing on allergens in the above-mentioned product."
Polysorbate and other excipients derived from vegetable sources are present in many other vaccines and most suppliers do not have allergen information. So polysorbate and other excipients could also be a source of peanut and almond protein contamination of vaccines.
MMR contains chick embryo culture proteins and the vaccine package insert [4?] has a warning for patients with egg allergy. Some egg proteins may be common to or cross react with chick embryo proteins.
Case 2 in the above study
“Case 2: At 12 months-old, the boy’s IgE values were total 21.1, egg 1.16, and peanut, milk, wheat, soy, cod, and shrimp <0.1. A week later, he received Prevnar13, MMR, and Varicella. 3 weeks later, at 13 months-old, his IgE values were total 23.8, egg 4.02, and peanut, milk, wheat, soy, cod, and shrimp <0.35 “
For case 2, again, MMR could have been the cause of the increase in egg IgE.
Clear evidence that food proteins in vaccines turn them into food allergy booster shots that boost the severity of food allergies. Children are taking longer to outgrow allergies.? How can they outgrow their food allergies, if we insist on giving them food allergy booster shots?
This latest evidence adds to the solid body of scientific evidence,? demonstrating a causal relationship between food protein contaminated vaccines and the development of food allergies.
1. Commins SP, Platts-Mills T a E. Allergenicity of carbohydrates and their role in anaphylactic events. Curr Allergy Asthma Rep. 2010;10(1):29–33.
2. Arumugham V. Evidence that Food Proteins in Vaccines Cause the Development of Food Allergies and Its Implications for Vaccine Policy. J Dev Drugs. 2015;4(137):2.
3. Vaccine Excipient & Media Summary [Internet]. 2015 [cited 2016 Jan 16]. Available from: http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/B/excipient-table-2.pdf
4. MMR II Vaccine Package Insert [Internet]. [cited 2016 May 3]. Available from: http://www.fda.gov/downloads/BiologicsBloodVaccines/Vaccines/ApprovedProducts/UCM123789.pdf
5. Wang J. Management of the patient with multiple food allergies. Curr Allergy Asthma Rep. 2010;10(4):271–7.