Tues. Sept. 21, 2010 - The Balancing Act on Lifetime Network - Hear BJ's story on how my son died of Peanut Allergies - Peanut Allergy Information

Tues. Sept. 21, 2010 - The Balancing Act on Lifetime Network - Hear BJ's story on how my son died of Peanut Allergies

Author:
Publish date:

Please pass the word - Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Network will be on the The Balancing Act Show on Lifetime Network on Tues. Sept. 21, 2010. I will be telling my horrific story on how my son died while we were having a family vacation celebrating his 18th birthday and his graduation from high school. If you miss the show you can watch the episode on www.thebalancingact.com at a later date as it is libraried on the internet.

By nmainmom on Sep 20, 2010

Thanks for the info. I will pass it on. I won't be home to watch it as it is aired so I will watch on the link you gave. (on a later date)

By bjhom2000 on Sep 21, 2010

The Balancing Act show on Lifetime Network on Food Allergies has been delayed to Tues. September 28th. Please watch the show on www.thebalancing.com after the showing date.

By nmainmom on Sep 22, 2010

Thanks for the update...I'll pass that along too!

By zeena2 on Sep 22, 2010

Thanks for the new date of the show.

By HookwormIsHope on May 9, 2011

Thanks

By bjhom2000 on May 9, 2011

Tomorrow May 10, 2011 there will be a new episode of the Lifetime Network The Balancing Act featuring Food Allergies. I will be interviewed again on and also Magic Johnson of the Los Angeles will be talking about food allergies too. It will be 7am PST/EST on the Lifetime Network show The Balancing Act.

Related