Hello - My 2.5 YO son was recently diagnosed with a severe peanut allergy. And we now have epi-pens stashed everywhere. He also has/had a severe intolerance milk as an infant, and still showed a reaction during his prick test, although our allergist told us we could continue to give him milk/milk products. He currently attends a peanut free daycare, but now that he is older, we are able to go out to eat more. Plus, his palate is expanding. I am weary of new restaurants and foods. I would love some links to blogs or other forums where 'safe' foods/restaurants are discussed. Our allergist also discussed being able to desensitize our son by middle school. Admittedly I have not read up much on this process, but I am hopeful. Thanks!