My 9.5 month old is PA! :(


After a scary trip to the ER and awaitng the visit to the allergist, I feel like we're stuck in limbo. If I touch him with something on my hands that he's allergic to, he starts to scratch! I don't know what all he's allergic to. Every few days I add a new food to the list.

He's having a small reaction right now. I don't know if it's Cheerios or peaches. I've been keeping a food log and noting when he starts scratching. He's had Cheerios every time, but the research I've done says plain Cheerios are ok.

Today I wanted to take him to an indoor play area, but that's probably a bad idea, right?

Any advice?