Is this a reaction

Posted on: Wed, 03/15/2006 - 7:44am
Collene's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/15/2006 - 09:00

Hello,

I am new to this board, and dont get me wrong I am really hoping I dont belong here becuase I love Peanuts.

First of all I have never had an issue eating peanuts my whole life. After my second child I started noticing that after eating a peanut butter sandwich i would feel sick. Now finally 4 years later I got an allergy test and it said that i dont have any significant food allergies. But after I eat nuts or the spread I am very on edge, EXTREMELY Irritable, feel flush, nausious.....i just want to vomit (which it takes a lot for me to actually vomit). It takes a couple days for this to subside. Is this a reaction? and if so why didnt it show up on an allergy test???

This use to be my comfort food....help.

Collene

Peanut Free Store

More Articles

There are many reasons why you may want to substitute almond flour for wheat flour in recipes. Of course, if you have a...

Are you looking for peanut-free candies as a special treat for a child with...

Do you have a child with peanut allergies and an upcoming birthday? Perhaps you'd like to bake a...

Most nut butters provide all the same benefits: an easy sandwich spread, a great dip for veggies, a fun addition to a smoothie. But not...

Do you have a sweet tooth and more specifically a chocolate craving? Those with peanut allergies must...