I tested positive for Peanut Allergy but I haven't noticed any symptoms!! What should I do? Should I totally stop eating nuts or continue to eat them with caution? I heard the allergy could get worse with continued exposure! Advice??
By Chantel Donnan on Apr 23, 2013
It is possible you got a false positive, but risking it is never a good idea. I would suggest getting a 2nd opinion (preferably from an allergist over a GP), getting tested again to be totally sure. In the meantime, DON'T EAT NUTS. It's just so much smarter to avoid them until you're totally sure what your situation is.