Hugh Sampson to speak in St. Louis on 11/2/05

Author:
Updated:
Original:

I received a post card from the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America, St. Louis Chapter, that says the following:

[b]SAVE THE DATE[/b]

Wednesday, November 2, 2005 4:00 PM- 6:00 PM

[b]Managing Food Allergies[/b]

Guest Speaker: Dr. Hugh Sampson Professor of Pediatrics and Biomedical Sciences Mount Sinai SChool of Medicine, NY, NY

Invitations to be mailed in early October. Seating will be limited.

Sponsored by Pfizer, Saint Louis University, Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital and the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America, St. Louis Chapter.

On Sep 4, 2005

Wow, I would give anything to be there. Can you let us know what he says?

On Sep 4, 2005

Quote:

Originally posted by Carefulmom: [b]Wow, I would give anything to be there. Can you let us know what he says?[/b]

Absolutely.

Also, if you'd like to post a specific question here, I will take it with me and try to pose it to him.

On Sep 4, 2005

Gail i do have a ?.Maybe way off base but here is the ?

Maybe 2 ?

1.Do you think that IGA def has a connection to allergies? 2.Does a IGA def pose more of a risk for Peanut Anaphylaxis (keeping in mind mucus membrains.)rephraseing Does a child that has a peanut allergy and a IGA Def have a greater rist of a reaction (more sensitive?)to peanuts(thur the mucus membrains?

If I confused anyone I am not suprised. Maybe someone can rephrase the ? for me?

------------------ Love this site Synthia

[This message has been edited by synthia (edited September 04, 2005).]

On Sep 27, 2005

Bumping this up to see if someone can help synthia out with her question. [img]http://uumor.pair.com/nutalle2/peanutallergy/smile.gif[/img]

Related