Hi everyone from BC (Canada) New to site and new to PA


We just found out in March that my oldest son (5) is allergic to tree nuts and peanuts. We've known about Walnuts since he was 3 but never realized the scope of the allergy. His allergist told us that he was surprised that he hadn't died yet..

Unfortunately all the information I was given was that I should get an Epi-pen and make sure that he doesn't eat nuts of any kind.. Luckily the Internet is a wonderful thing and I'm learning more every day..

I look forward to all the information that I can gain from this site, as it will improve my sons quality of life greatly..


On Jun 5, 2000

welcome! We all have so much in commong here, and truly learn so much from one another's experiences.