frustration

Author:
Publish date:
Updated on

I have an 8 yr. old, who has a airborne allergy to peanuts (we have known about her allergy for 5 years). I am just so let down by so many parents that send their kids to school with snacks that contain or may contain peanuts. The school has issued another letter explaining how deadly this allergy is.

A week ago and again today parents sent in snacks for the whole class. They had a warning label on them. The teacher is great, making the kids go outside to eat their snacks, but still what do I have to do to make these thick headed parents understand that these snacks could kill my daughter.

Sorry but today I just feel fedup and let down.

Related