Looking for an allergist, pedi or adult since my son is

Posted on: Wed, 09/24/2014 - 8:46am
Beth V's picture
Joined: 01/15/2000 - 09:00

Looking for an allergist, pedi or adult since my son is 17. We live in Wellington Florida which is near West Palm Beach. Willing to travel to Miami if necessary. Any help appreciated.

Posted on: Fri, 03/13/2015 - 3:02am
mtbikegrl8000@gmail.com's picture
Joined: 03/13/2015 - 09:52

Dr Wallace in Hollywood, FL 954-963-5363 was recommended to me by the ER nurse that took care of my 7 yr old son the other night after an allergic reaction sent us to the ER.
I have an appt. end of March, so I have not been yet. The nurse was a former employee of the dr and said that she was very good.
Hope this helps.

Peanut Free Store

More Articles

You already know that if you or your child has a peanut allergy you need to avoid peanut butter. Some...

There are many reasons why you may want to substitute almond flour for wheat flour in recipes. Of course, if you have a...

Are you looking for peanut-free candies as a special treat for a child with...

Do you have a child with peanut allergies and an upcoming birthday? Perhaps you'd like to bake a...

Most nut butters provide all the same benefits: an easy sandwich spread, a great dip for veggies, a fun addition to a smoothie. But not...