Boy Saves Friend with Food Allergy (Video)

A 7-year-old boy saved his friend with a food allergy. The boy was with his friend at lunch and noticed him acting strange after the friend, who is allergic to tree nuts, accidentally ate some Nutella.

More Videos

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Peanut-Free/Nut-Free Directory

Our directory is intended as a resource for people with peanut and nut allergies. It contains foods, helpful products, and much more.

Close x

Sign up for our newsletter and receive a free peanut-free snack guide.

Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.

Email

PeanutAllergy.com Social