Our directory is intended as a resource for people with peanut and nut allergies. It contains foods, helpful products, and much more.
- What is a Peanut Allergy
- Foods to Avoid
- The Allergic Reaction
- Recognizing and Treating Anaphylaxis
- Epinephrine Auto-Injectors
- Medical ID Bracelets
- Support Groups
Peanut Free and Nut Free
Other Food Allergies
Finally, a Reese's spin-off that peanut allergy sufferers can devour.
This Recipe Is
- 4 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup creamy SunButter
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped (or use chocolate chips)
- Line two 12-cup mini muffin pans with paper liners; set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine white chocolate and SunButter. Microwave, until almost melted, 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, stirring halfway through. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, place nut-free semisweet chocolate in another microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until melted, 2 to 3 minutes total.
- Dividing evenly, use a spoon to layer semisweet chocolate and SunButter mixture into liners, beginning and ending with chocolate.
- Place muffin pans in freezer or refrigerator until SunButter cups are firm, usually 15- 30 minutes.
- Store in refrigerator and bring to room temperature before serving. These are best at room temperature.