Our directory is intended as a resource for people with peanut and nut allergies. It contains foods, helpful products, and much more.
- What is a Peanut Allergy
- Foods to Avoid
- The Allergic Reaction
- Recognizing and Treating Anaphylaxis
- Epinephrine Auto-Injectors
- Medical ID Bracelets
- Support Groups
Peanut Free and Nut Free
Other Food Allergies
These apricot, basil, goat cheese, almond appetizers are sure the please the guests at your next gathering.
This Recipe Is
Warning: This recipe is PEANUT FREE but NOT nut free.
- 4 ounces fresh goat cheese, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil
- 40 dried apricots
- 40 almonds
- 2 tsp honey
- Mix together cheese, 2 teaspoons milk, and basil with a wooden spoon until spreadable. Thin with more milk if necessary.
- Spread a heaping 1/4 teaspoon cheese on each apricot and top each with an almond.
- Drizzle with honey.