Our directory is intended as a resource for people with peanut and nut allergies. It contains foods, helpful products, and much more.
- What is a Peanut Allergy
- Foods to Avoid
- The Allergic Reaction
- Recognizing and Treating Anaphylaxis
- Epinephrine Auto-Injectors
- Medical ID Bracelets
- Support Groups
Peanut Free and Nut Free
Other Food Allergies
SunButter Chicken Wings
Little bites of flavorful chicken make the perfect appetizer.
This Recipe Is
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/3 tsp pepper
- 2/3 cup milk 2% low fat
- 2/3 cup Creamy SunButter®
- 1 cup Kellogs Corn Flakes
- 8 (4 oz) skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 large eggs
- BBQ sauce, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Cut chicken into boneless, winge-size bites and coat with flour.
- In a bowl, beat eggs, salt pepper and SunButter®.
- Dip floured chicken into egg mixture, add milk.
- Crush corn flakes and roll chicken into crushed cereal.
- Place chicken onto greased baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes.
- Note: SunButter recommends increasing the sauce ingredients by 1.5x as much to ensure that the pieces are entirely coated.
Recipe from SunButter
Subscribe today and receive a handy one-page guide to peanut-free snacks!