Our directory is intended as a resource for people with peanut and nut allergies. It contains foods, helpful products, and much more.
- What is a Peanut Allergy
- Foods to Avoid
- The Allergic Reaction
- Recognizing and Treating Anaphylaxis
- Epinephrine Auto-Injectors
- Medical ID Bracelets
- Support Groups
Peanut Free and Nut Free
Other Food Allergies
SunButter Chicken Wings
Little bites of flavorful chicken make the perfect appetizer.
This Recipe Is
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/3 tsp pepper
- 2/3 cup milk 2% low fat
- 2/3 cup Creamy SunButter®
- 1 cup Kellogs Corn Flakes
- 8 (4 oz) skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 large eggs
- BBQ sauce, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Cut chicken into boneless, winge-size bites and coat with flour.
- In a bowl, beat eggs, salt pepper and SunButter®.
- Dip floured chicken into egg mixture, add milk.
- Crush corn flakes and roll chicken into crushed cereal.
- Place chicken onto greased baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes.
- Note: SunButter recommends increasing the sauce ingredients by 1.5x as much to ensure that the pieces are entirely coated.
Recipe from SunButter
PeanutAllergy.com does not guarantee the safety of these recipes. Please read all labels carefully when preparing food and consult a medical professional if you have any doubts or questions
Sign up for our newsletter and receive a free peanut-free snack guide.
Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.