Our directory is intended as a resource for people with peanut and nut allergies. It contains foods, helpful products, and much more.
- What is a Peanut Allergy
- Foods to Avoid
- The Allergic Reaction
- Recognizing and Treating Anaphylaxis
- Epinephrine Auto-Injectors
- Medical ID Bracelets
- Support Groups
Peanut Free and Nut Free
Other Food Allergies
Indian fruit salad.
This Recipe Is
- 2 oranges skin removed and ½ each segment
- 1 apple peeled and cubed into ½ inch pieces
- 1 firm banana sliced into approximately ¼ inch rounds
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup English or Asian cucumber cubed into ¼ inch pieces
- 1 finely chopped green chili-optional
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- Approximately 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Approximately 1 tablespoon ginger juice
- 1/2 teaspoon roasted cumin seeds powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black salt-optional
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- In a large bowl combine fruits and cucumber with the green chili and cilantro. Toss and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix all the dressing ingredients together; making sure that the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Pour dressing over the fruits and serve.
Recipe from Manjula's Kitchen
Subscribe today and receive a handy one-page guide to peanut-free snacks!