Our directory is intended as a resource for people with peanut and nut allergies. It contains foods, helpful products, and much more.
- What is a Peanut Allergy
- Foods to Avoid
- The Allergic Reaction
- Recognizing and Treating Anaphylaxis
- Epinephrine Auto-Injectors
- Medical ID Bracelets
- Support Groups
Peanut Free and Nut Free
Other Food Allergies
Creamy Tomatillo Guacamole
Tomatillos add a new dimension to everyone's favorite guacamole.
This Recipe Is
- 4 tomatillos, husked and rinsed
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup white onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, chopped
- 2 avocados, chopped
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- Boil 4 husked and rinsed tomatillos in a pot of water, 5 minutes.
- Puree 1/2 cup chopped cilantro, 1/2 cup chopped white onion, 1 chopped jalapeno and a splash of the tomatillo cooking water in a blender.
- Drain the tomatillos, add to the blender and pulse.
- Add 2 chopped avocados and 1 teaspoon kosher salt and pulse.
- Season with more salt to taste.
Recipe from The Food Network Magazine
PeanutAllergy.com does not guarantee the safety of these recipes. Please read all labels carefully when preparing food and consult a medical professional if you have any doubts or questions
Subscribe today and receive a handy one-page guide to peanut-free snacks!