Our directory is intended as a resource for people with peanut and nut allergies. It contains foods, helpful products, and much more.
- What is a Peanut Allergy
- Foods to Avoid
- The Allergic Reaction
- Recognizing and Treating Anaphylaxis
- Epinephrine Auto-Injectors
- Medical ID Bracelets
- Support Groups
Peanut Free and Nut Free
Other Food Allergies
Creamy Tomatillo Guacamole
Tomatillos add a new dimension to everyone's favorite guacamole.
This Recipe Is
- 4 tomatillos, husked and rinsed
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup white onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, chopped
- 2 avocados, chopped
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- Boil 4 husked and rinsed tomatillos in a pot of water, 5 minutes.
- Puree 1/2 cup chopped cilantro, 1/2 cup chopped white onion, 1 chopped jalapeno and a splash of the tomatillo cooking water in a blender.
- Drain the tomatillos, add to the blender and pulse.
- Add 2 chopped avocados and 1 teaspoon kosher salt and pulse.
- Season with more salt to taste.
Recipe from The Food Network Magazine