Our directory is intended as a resource for people with peanut and nut allergies. It contains foods, helpful products, and much more.
- What is a Peanut Allergy
- Foods to Avoid
- The Allergic Reaction
- Recognizing and Treating Anaphylaxis
- Epinephrine Auto-Injectors
- Medical ID Bracelets
- Support Groups
Peanut Free and Nut Free
Other Food Allergies
Brie and pastry for the classic holiday appetizer.
This Recipe Is
- 1 large sheet of puff pastry dough or 1 tube of refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 round or wedge of Brie cheese (do not remove rind)
- Raspberry Jam, or other sweet jam (apricot and strawberry work well)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- If you want, start with chilled brie and use a sharp knife to carefully cut off the thin top rind of the cheese. This may help the crust stay with the cheese when served. (However, the rind is edible so you can skip this step).
- On a non-stick cookie sheet, lay out the puff pastry or the crescent rolls flat; put the brie round or wedge on top.
- Spread jam on brie, fold dough over top, cutting off excess dough.
- Bake at 350º for 25-30 minutes, pastry should be golden brown. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve with crackers or apple slices.
Recipe from Simply Recipes
PeanutAllergy.com does not guarantee the safety of these recipes. Please read all labels carefully when preparing food and consult a medical professional if you have any doubts or questions
Sign up for our newsletter and receive a free peanut-free snack guide.
Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.