Login | Register

If I am allergic to peanuts and I bite into a piece of candy with peanuts in it but do not swallow it am I at risk of having an allergic reaction. Please help I am at work and not sure what I should do.

By Saralinda on Thu, 09-20-12, 19:35

Yes, you are at risk of having an allergic reaction. When I find myself in your situation, I, of course, spit out the offending candy and then reach for a tall glass of milk. If I can drink the milk soon enough, the itchy throat is as far the reaction goes.

Groups: None
By Saralinda on Thu, 09-20-12, 19:37

Yes, you are at risk of having an allergic reaction. When I find myself in your situation, I, of course, spit out the offending candy and then reach for a tall glass of milk. If I can drink the milk soon enough, the itchy throat is as far the reaction goes.

Groups: None

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Our directory is highlights our favorite products for people with peanut and nut allergies.