Our directory is intended as a resource for people with peanut and nut allergies. It contains foods, helpful products, and much more.
- What is a Peanut Allergy
- Foods to Avoid
- The Allergic Reaction
- Recognizing and Treating Anaphylaxis
- Epinephrine Auto-Injectors
- Medical ID Bracelets
- Support Groups
Peanut Free and Nut Free
Other Food Allergies
Kids With Food Allergies Freeling Friday
On Friday, Aug. 9, Peanut Free Planet and Allerific will donate 5 percent of all sales to Kids with Food Allergies, a nonprofit foundation working to protect children with food allergies through education.
All customers who place orders on Aug. 9 will also receive a free goody bag filled with lots of allergy-friendly products.
The goody bag will include:
- 1 Surf Sweets Candy Bag
- 1 Sunbutter Natural No Stir Creamy Pouch
- 1 Sweet Alexis Lemon Sugar Cookie
- 1 Home Free Mini Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Pack
- 1 SunOpta Lightly Salted Sunflower Seeds 1 Ounce Pack
- 1 SunOpta Honey Roasted Sunflower Seeds 1 Ounce Pack
- 1 WOWButter Mini Cup
- 1 Snackwave Deluxe Trail Mix
- 1 Funky Monkey Jivealime Freeze Dried Organic Fruit Snack
- 1 Andean Dream Coffee Cookie
- 1 Quaker Canada Chocolate Chip Granola Bar
- 1 EnerPro Double Chocolate Nutrition Bar
In addition, everyone who places an order on Aug. 9 will also receive an email on Sept. 9 with exclusive coupons that will be redeemable through Oct. 9, 2013.
Peanut Free Planet and Allerific offer a wide selection of allergy-friendly treats, educational products and clothing. Shop online on Aug. 9 and support a good cause! If gift bags run out, you will receive a $10 gift certificate with no expiration date which will be redeemable on your next order.
To learn more about KWFA Freeling Friday, click here.
Subscribe today and receive a handy one-page guide to peanut-free snacks!