Our directory is intended as a resource for people with peanut and nut allergies. It contains foods, helpful products, and much more.
- What is a Peanut Allergy
- Foods to Avoid
- The Allergic Reaction
- Recognizing and Treating Anaphylaxis
- Epinephrine Auto-Injectors
- Medical ID Bracelets
- Support Groups
Peanut Free and Nut Free
Other Food Allergies
If you have questions, comments or suggestions about PeanutAllergy.com, please send an email to send us an email (info at deepdivemedia.net).
For advertising information, please contact Ajay Jain.
PeanutAllergy.com is the internet's fastest-growing peanut allergy community. Our goal is to bring people together around nut allergy issues by providing concise, up-to-date information and a meeting place for concerned parents and others with nut allergy concerns.
For all of our guests, we envision PeanutAllergy.com as a vital resource:
- A Place for Learning
- You have probably come to this site seeking knowledge. If so, you have come to the right place. PeanutAllergy.com is categorized, searchable and accessible. We provide you with easy-to-understand fundamentals and empower you to dive deeper with links to in-depth resources.
- Connect, Confide and Share at PeanutAllergy Forums
- If you have a child with a peanut allergy, or have your own nut allergy concerns, you can connect with others at our forums and share your stories, successes, and struggles.
- Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory
- PeanutAllergy.com hosts a directory of nut-free products. Here you can find peanut-free and nut-free foods, restaurants, recipes, treatment products and more.
Sign up for our newsletter and receive a free peanut-free snack guide.
Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.