If you have questions, comments or suggestions about PeanutAllergy.com, please send an email to send us an email (info at deepdivemedia.net).
PeanutAllergy.com is the internet's fastest-growing peanut allergy community. Our goal is to bring people together around nut allergy issues by providing concise, up-to-date information and a meeting place for concerned parents and others with nut allergy concerns.
For all of our guests, we envision PeanutAllergy.com as a vital resource:
- A Place for Learning
- You have probably come to this site seeking knowledge. If so, you have come to the right place. PeanutAllergy.com is categorized, searchable and accessible. We provide you with easy-to-understand fundamentals and empower you to dive deeper with links to in-depth resources.
- Connect, Confide and Share at PeanutAllergy Forums
- If you have a child with a peanut allergy, or have your own nut allergy concerns, you can connect with others at our forums and share your stories, successes, and struggles.
- Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory
- PeanutAllergy.com hosts a directory of nut-free products. Here you can find peanut-free and nut-free foods, restaurants, recipes, treatment products and more.
Sign up for our newsletter and receive a free peanut-free snack guide.
Stay on top of your allergy with the latest news, lifestyle tips and recipes.