- What is a Peanut Allergy
- Foods to Avoid
- The Allergic Reaction
- Recognizing and Treating Anaphylaxis
- Epinephrine Auto-Injectors
- Medical ID Bracelets
- Support Groups
Peanut Free and Nut Free
Other Food Allergies
Peanut Free Club - $150 in Discounts Every Month
- A Place for Learning
- Need knowledge on peanut allergies? PeanutAllergy.com is categorized and accessible. We provide helpful tips, key advice and links to in-depth resources.
- A Chance to Connect, Confide and Share inside PeanutAllergy Forums
- Connect with others and share your stories, successes and struggles.
- Utilize our Peanut-Free and Nut-Free Directory
- PeanutAllergy.com hosts a valuable database of peanut-free products. Find foods, restaurants, recipes, treatments and more.
Sign up for our newsletter and receive a free peanut-free snack guide.
Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.