Our directory is intended as a resource for people with peanut and nut allergies. It contains foods, helpful products, and much more.
- What is a Peanut Allergy
- Foods to Avoid
- The Allergic Reaction
- Recognizing and Treating Anaphylaxis
- Epinephrine Auto-Injectors
- Medical ID Bracelets
- Support Groups
Peanut Free and Nut Free
Other Food Allergies
Peanut Allergy Medical ID Bracelets
People with peanut allergy are advised to wear a peanut allergy bracelet or a medical ID bracelet that indicates the allergy so that if they suffer an allergic reaction, regardless of where they are or who they are with, emergency care workers can take the proper life-saving measures.
The Medical ID bracelets do not have to be silver, clinical and boring. They can be stylish while still serving their purpose. A number of different web sites offer attractive gold and silver bracelets that can be engraved with the proper medical information.
What information should go on the Bracelet?
There is no standard format for peanut allergy bracelet information, but here are some suggestions:
- Contact phone number & alternate phone number
- Medications taken regularly
- Name and phone number of physician
- Oneida Medical Jewelry
- Nearing 50 years of dedicated service to their customers, Oneida’s quality products are known nationwide for their heavy duty and durability under rugged conditions with deep and extensive engraving that lasts for years and years. Their reasonably priced, diverse line includes attractive bracelets, necklaces, dogtags, charms, shoe tags, sports bands, beaded bracelets, and more. No annual fees. Complete details…
photo by Umut Karaman Çelikel