Login | Register

Community

Our community is here for help and support. Ask questions, lend advice and share experiences.

Popular Discussion Groups

Browse groups or simply scroll down for the most recent discussions.

Hi, I read on another post to stay away from Annie's Mac & Cheese! Could you please elaborate on this? I checked and rechecked the label and can'...
Has anyone experienced any trouble with plain ground beef at all? I had heard that some cattle were fed soy and/or peanut meal? Does anyone know if...
Here is a link, if it stops working please search to find the new link and post it here on this thread, and/or let us know the link is not working....
Time Magazine's Nov. 15, 1999 story McCain(candidate for U.S. Pres) peanut research $ There is mention in this article regarding how McCain feels...
This was sent to us in an e mail. Any info please post or send in. Thanks>>> I am doing research on why peanuts are toxic. I understand...
Can someone help, I have ??s regarding chocolate. No one told us that regular chocolate is often contaminated with peanuts. I gave my son a tiny...
On the Kraft thread, it was mentioned Annie's Mac and cheese is no good for PA. Is it the canned or the boxed or both? I spoke with Annies a few...
I know this site is primarily for pa, but i know that a lot of the mothers have kids with other allergies also so I thought I would post. I just got...
I posted a couple of days ago about taking my son to the ER with a peanut allergy. The ER didn't take it very serious and just told me to give him...
I posted a couple of days ago about taking my son to the ER with a peanut allergy. The ER didn't take it very serious and just told me to give him...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Our directory is highlights our favorite products for people with peanut and nut allergies.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with the latest news, lifestyle tips and recipes.

Email