Login | Register

Community

Our community is here for help and support. Ask questions, lend advice and share experiences.

Popular Discussion Groups

Browse groups or simply scroll down for the most recent discussions.

HI I know many on this board are dealing with PA and other like egg-free. ALLRECIPES.com has a special diets section where you can find many egg-...
Hi All, I was at the grocery store today and noticed Smuckers has a new "Peanut Butter and Jelly Snack box" similar to "Lunchables." I guess when I...
I just found you all and I am so happy that I have!!! My husband, daughter Madeline (who is 16 months old) and I were on a flight home yesterday on...
Colorado ------------------ Stay Safe [email]"Chris@PeanutAllergy.Com"[/email]
Hi, I know that most of us post here with questions and to vent about difficulties we and out PA loved ones face. I have and will continue to do this...
Hi, I was recently in a PetCo store here in Southern California, and I noticed that a lot of their pre-packaged NutroMax dog biscuits contain peanut...
About 5 years ago I had a heart attack in the ER as a result of the standard Epinephrine treatment for my peanut reaction. I have had two more...
Just an F.Y.I. While on vacation in Maui our family (including our 5 yr old PA son)had a picture taken with 4 parrots. My PA son held one on his...
Hi everyone. I am new to this site. Recently found out that my son is very allergic to peanuts and as I read this sight I am very overwhelmed and...
Last week, our 14 month old son had an appointment with an allergist for possible PA. We did the skin prick test for other allergens, but because of...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Our directory is highlights our favorite products for people with peanut and nut allergies.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with the latest news, lifestyle tips and recipes.

Email