What is the difference between peanut sensitivity and peanut allergy?
I got a new Woman's Day in the mail today and it has a little blurb in it about the book called "The Peanut Allergy Answer Book-the 2nd Edition". It says it's "filled with practical tidbits such as how to tell the difference between being peanut-sensitive and peanut-allergic".
I thought peanut sensitivity could easily turn into an allergy with no warning so it should be treated as an allergy would be. I would hate for people like teachers to read this book and think they can determine whether a child who has a peanut allergy is really only "peanut sensitive".