Community Page 3253

The recent issue of the allergy & asthma network/mothers of asthmatics newsletter, april 1999, talks about asthma & allergy awareness month(...
Just wanted to let everyone know that US Airways will not serve peanuts on a flight if you inform them of your allergy! The reservations clerk I...
I was wondering if anyone had problems with their child as an infant. I had such a hard time with skin rashes and hives. Finally carnation good...
I was in our neighborhood Jewel grocery store (Chicago area) today and on the butter croissants the last ingredient was pea flour. The manager put...
Thanks to everyone who responded to my post. What a great support group! Last week I wrote: "My son who's 4 1/2 has been going to a private preschool...
HI, I HAVE A QUESTION. I KNOW I READ SOMEWHERE THAT SOMEONE WAS LOOKING FOR CONECTIONS TO RUN A PUBLIC SERVICES ANOUNCMENT. I THINK I HAVE A CONTACT...
Thought everyone would find the following interesting: DEFOREST, Wis. (AP) -- A team of Leeds Elementary School students has won a national science...
CAROB IS NOT ALLERGENIC IN PEANUT ALLERGIC SUBJECTS Clin Exp. Allergy - 1999 Mar, 29(3):402-6 Fiocchi A., et. al. Dept. Pediatrics San Paolo...
At the Chicago FAN conference today I was able to view FAN'S "The School Food Allergy Program" manual. We fortunately don't need it in the district...
My son who's 4 1/2 has been going to a private preschool since he was 2 1/2. The one he's at now he has been since Dec. As mentioned from a...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Peanut-Free/Nut-Free Directory

Our directory is intended as a resource for people with peanut and nut allergies. It contains foods, helpful products, and much more.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.

Email

PeanutAllergy.com Social