Login | Register

Our community is here for help and support. Ask questions, lend advice and share experiences.

Popular Discussion Groups

Browse groups or simply scroll down for the most recent discussions.

Is it possible that the rast test score will come back much higher in severity if it is done SOON after an exposure??? My son came back close to a...
Hi, there. I have questions about my childs conflicting test/history results. My daughter, Juliet, (now almost 3 yrs.) had a severe anaphylactic...
I didn't quite catch the whole segment, but on The Oprah Winfrey show today she had an ER doctor as a guest who dicussed handling medical...
I would like to know if Pepperidge Farm products are safe for peanut allergic people. Thanks
Here's a new site that deals with all kinds of serious food allergies. There's plenty of information for adults, but it's also fun and informative...
We recently flew our 1st flight with our 2 yrs old son, allergic to many foods, including peanuts. While I had to follow up with the terminal, gate...
Hi all! I was quite distressed last night going through my son's halloween candy looking for all the peanut products. In the end we got a whole...
I have some real questions about my child's Allergies. However, to present the questions in their proper perspective, I need to spell out much of her...
My daughter is 4 years of age. She has had peanut butter once and came out in hives.I never gave her peanut butter again. I cooked a stirfry which I...
Hi, We have a three-year old son who is allergic to peanuts, eggs, dairy, and tree nuts. His peanut IgE reading was above 100 and we were told by...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Our directory is highlights our favorite products for people with peanut and nut allergies.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with the latest news, lifestyle tips and recipes.