Login | Register

Community

Our community is here for help and support. Ask questions, lend advice and share experiences.

Popular Discussion Groups

Browse groups or simply scroll down for the most recent discussions.

Someone who does not have web access at the moment asked us to post this for her. If you know of a local support group near Chardon, Ohio she would...
It is 8:58 est and I am sitting here with my children watching Sesame Street. The segment is about good foods for kids to eat. Elmo is the main...
To all members, Please forward all your suggestions/class actions that could or have worked regarding classmates lunches that have come with PB or...
Hi, new here, but didn't see this brand listed. We do a lot of shopping at the local Wal-mart superstore, and have always tried to purchase the...
Hello, I've been meaning to post this for some time now and wanted to share the postive and negative responses from food manufacturers I've contacted...
Hi. I am rather unfamiliar with using these boards, but I have an important question. My 6 year old daughter was diagnosed last October with the...
We recently bought some candy swedish fish made by Jaret International. My wife called them to find out if they were safe for our daughter and found...
The Arizona Republic 9/2/99 ran a paragragh on the front cover of the Healty Living section called "Imaginary allergies": Only about 1 percent of...
My peanut-allergic son shares the same peanut-free preschool with another peanut-allergic child. I met with the other child's mother for dinner last...
There has been a recall issued on several lot numbers of Ana-kits (News at 11:00pm on August 28th.) If you use Ana-kit please check with your...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Our directory is highlights our favorite products for people with peanut and nut allergies.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.

Email