I am new here and a mom to a 5 year old boy who was
I am new here and a mom to a 5 year old boy who was diagnosed as having a peanut allergy through skin/blood tests. He has never had a reaction but I never really offered any peanuts/peanut butter to him. He was hospitalized at the age of 2 due to breathing/wheezing issues which we learned were from a high level cat allergy. Since then, we had to find a new home for our cat and avoid homes w/ pets. Is anyone on here who has a child who came up for a positive allergy to peanuts but never had any history of reactions?