Community Page 8

I don't know if this has ever been discussed in the past. PLEASE be cautious with bird seed! Twice I have found peanuts in bulk sacks of mixed bird...
I am new here and hoping someone can offer help or that this story will be of help to someone else. I have an 18yr old son who we knew was allergic...
Alfredo Sauce Does anyone have a brand of Alfredo sauce they trust? Im PN/TN/EGG/Sunflower Oil Allergic
I am very new to the peanut/tree nut allergy life. I'm a class 2. Not sure what that means!! I also have to avoid sunflower oil & coconut oil. I'...
How has it been for anyone with PN allergy to eat Nutella? My son eats honey nut Cheerios which has almonds listed....just curious. Thank you
I know this may sound strange, but I've had a popcorn kernel shell stuck down in my throat for the past 10 days and I just can't seem to get it out...
Recently found out 7 year old daughter is allergic to apple, peanut and some tree nuts. Total shock as she has never had a reaction to peanut. She is...
Eillien's Candies, Inc. is voluntarily recalling Dark Old Fashioned Sponge Candy because the product contains undeclared milk. People who have an...
Dole Packaged Foods, LLC today announced that it is voluntarily recalling DOLE Garden Soup “Roasted Garlic Tomato Basil”, due to an undeclared milk...
Rite Aid has initiated a voluntary recall of approximately 560 16 oz. pints of Mint ‘n Chip ice cream distributed under the Thrifty brand name. These...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Peanut-Free/Nut-Free Directory

Our directory is intended as a resource for people with peanut and nut allergies. It contains foods, helpful products, and much more.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.

Email

PeanutAllergy.com Social