Login | Register

Community

Our community is here for help and support. Ask questions, lend advice and share experiences.

Popular Discussion Groups

Browse groups or simply scroll down for the most recent discussions.

Hello All, We recently went to a new allergist and he prescribed claritin redi tabs & singulair AND benedryl at the onset of a reaction. Epi...
Two things you generally want to postpone as long as possible are death & taxes. The Associated Press reported a death in Seattle on thursday, 4/...
FAN has a PAL program---Protect A Life from Food Allergies. [url="http://www.foodallergy.org/pal.html"]www.foodallergy.org/pal.html[/url]
Here is a link to FAN titled: Calling a Food Manufacturer? This is a Q&A on what to do when calling the manufacturers and what questions to ask...
Hi everyone! We're vacationing next week in Disney World with my 4 1/2 year old peanut allergic daughter. I tried calling the main number for...
My son is 5 and has been allergic to peanut since 15 months. He has always been great at dealing with the fact that he was not able to eat whatever...
I am co-leader for new FA Support Group in Livingston NJ. We meet every 3rd Wednesday of the month and are affiliated with AAFA. Can we help you...
My daughter has had two skin tests, a year apart. Her reaction to both (ie. red welt) did not appear until hours after the test. Right after the...
This is the best source I have ever been able to find. I get lots of mailers, this seems to be the most comprehensive. Don't miss the allergy...
The recent issue of the allergy & asthma network/mothers of asthmatics newsletter, april 1999, talks about asthma & allergy awareness month(...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Our directory is highlights our favorite products for people with peanut and nut allergies.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.

Email