Community Page 3249

• Warning: include() [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in theme_render_template() (line 1079 of /var/local/www/peanutallergy.com.git/includes/theme.inc).
  • Warning: include() [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in theme_render_template() (line 1079 of /var/local/www/peanutallergy.com.git/includes/theme.inc).
  • Warning: include_once() [<a href='function.include-once'>function.include-once</a>]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in theme() (line 662 of /var/local/www/peanutallergy.com.git/includes/theme.inc).
My eldest son starts school in September and last week he had his "Meet the Teacher" morning. I just wanted to tell everyone how great the school has...
I have a 6-year-old daughter with a peanut allergy, and I will be taking her to England next month for a brief visit to family. We live in Canada....
Hi all! I have really found this site an excellent source of info. My little boy was diagnosed through blood testing to have a rating 5 peanut...
I posted this on "Living with Peanut Allergy" but didn't know for sure what board it belonged on. I hope I didn't break any rules by posting it on...
I know they say even bad publicity is good publicity but I want your feedback on 2 articles that were in my local paper this morning. It detailed a...
Hi...We just found out Brady is allergic to peanuts, and my ped said to get her a medical alert bracelet immediately. Problem is, we shopped for 3...
It is wonderful that you parents are so concerned and cautious in support of your allergic children. I am an adult peanut allergic person. My...
It is wonderful that you parents are so concerned and cautious in support of your allergic children. I am an adult peanut allergic person. My...
I absolutely believe that my eating peanuts during pregancy and while nursing may have caused this allergy! She is also allergic to eggs and the...
The following site may provide you with very pertinent and intesting studies on research done regarding peanut and other allergies. Try the following...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Peanut-Free/Nut-Free Directory

Our directory is intended as a resource for people with peanut and nut allergies. It contains foods, helpful products, and much more.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.

Email

PeanutAllergy.com Social

Poll

Where do you get your peanut allergy information?
The internet
20%
My allergist
60%
Friends or family
20%
Other
0%
Total votes: 5