Login | Register

Community

Our community is here for help and support. Ask questions, lend advice and share experiences.

Popular Discussion Groups

Browse groups or simply scroll down for the most recent discussions.

I am a student in England studying BA(Hons) Interactive Design at the University of Lincolnshire and Humberside. I am in my final year and have...
Welcome to a world of egg-free, peanut-free, nut free recipes! Chocolate Cake
One of the topics that comes up often is travel. Many people have questions about what to expect where they are going etc.. This board is to post...
Concerned parents want to know. Here is part of their e mail>>> I just found this site today and I'm thrilled that I did. My son is eight...
Link to thread on Living with board re: schools were StacyH wrote> When my sister explained to her daughters teacher how severe Jordyn's allergies...
My girlfriend has a peanut allergy and we have had good luck w/US airlines requesting peanut free flights. However, we will be flying to Bali via...
There is a great article on the MSNBC website today regarding availability of medications at school for asthmatics and children with food allergies...
Today, under the Recipies/Snacks board, I was involved in a discussion regarding the use of Betty Crocker Stir N Bake cake mixes (I mainly use these...
I sadly have to admit that my son had a reaction last night characterized by violent sneezing and vomiting, and more sadly, I did not administer the...
If anyone is interested, the current issue of McCall's magazine (featuring Rosie O'Donnell on the cover) has an interesting article on food...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Our directory is highlights our favorite products for people with peanut and nut allergies.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.

Email