Login | Register

Community

Our community is here for help and support. Ask questions, lend advice and share experiences.

Popular Discussion Groups

Browse groups or simply scroll down for the most recent discussions.

I have a five year old son who has a peanut allergy and I also have an 18 month old son whom has never knowingly consumed any peanut product, so I do...
Hi everyone. I just found this webpage -- It's great. My son Miles is now 14. He was diagnosed with a peanunt allergy when he was 3 1/2. My...
Hi everyone, My son is enrolled in nursery school for September. Next week they have an open house at which I will be talking briefly about Ben and...
Is anyone interested in helping to start a Food Allergy support group in Annapolis, MD area? This would be following the format recommended by the...
Hi, Anyone in the Newmarket area wanting to start a group?
I have severe peanut allergy. After exposure to something which had to be peanuts (that's another story) FOUR WEEKS AGO< I am still reacting. My...
Hi! My name is Jennifer and I am going to Kindergarten in September. Are there any hints for staying safe at school? My Mom is going to meet with...
Does anyone have any information about marshmallows? I know that Kraft sold their candy manufacturing business,so they no longer make the Stay-Puft...
If you want something to hold your (or your child's) epipen, I'd recommend going to Roots. They have slim leather cases witha snap, for pencils. But...
Hi, I'm at work and someone just asked me for help translating the word peanut into a number of other languages. [I'm a librarian.] I thought I would...

Peanut Free and Nut Free Directory

Our directory is highlights our favorite products for people with peanut and nut allergies.

Close x

Stay on top of your allergy with recipes, lifestyle tips and more.

Email